Top new date nights in Ottawa, Fall 2013
1. Nature Nocturn. Friday nights at the Museum of Nature. $20 from 8 to midnight. Starts Sept 20 and runs until May 23rd once a month. Get tickets in advance at nature.ca/nocturne. Bands, themes (including Star Wars, and The Arctic), food wine and friends.
2. The Tribe pool and House parties. Nudist/lifestyle friendly pool parties outside of Almonte that has a potluck, prizes and very, very interesting scenery. If you are looking for a naughty community this is it. The hosts, Franceska and Wayne are gracious (protective if you need it) and run a great bi-monthly Saturday party for couples who want to walk on the wild side. Tell them I sent you (they will make sure you get the complete tour and are taken “under wing” a bit). Email Wayne at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Here is the calendar of events:
September 21st – George’s Pig Roast BBQ (Pool Closer)
October 5th – Disco Party
October 26th – Bark at the Moon (Hallowe’en)
November 9th – Seven Deadly Sins
November 23rd – Starry Night (Van Gogh’ s inspiration)
December 7th – XXX Dutch Christmas
December 31st – A Tribal New-Year’s Eve!
3. Rockabilly burlesque. Ottawa’s longest running burlesque troop. They had an information night September 14th, and their annual zombie Halloween evening is coming up. It’s perfect for couples. Thursday, October 31st – 9pm $10 adv
4th Annual Zombie Strippers Halloween Show w/ Rockabilly Burlesque, Fevers, The Mansfield Brothers, MC Greg Houston & more
Other Burlesque troops to watch are Capital Tease, Sin Sisters, and Sexual Overtones.
4. Try Milestone’s Wednesday date night. $50 for 2. They have a caramel, gingered apple crisp which is best shared and without panties. Just saying….
5. I like the Fall fairs for Ferris wheel rides, caramel apples, and cute, fuzzy bunnies at the petting barn. The Richmond Fair is on this weekend, Carp Fair is next weekend and so on. Get out, hold hands and watch wear you step. Smile.
6. Fall football games on Saturday afternoon. Many of us are Carleton and Ottawa U alumni (Go Ravens!) and this is the first year that Carleton’s much missed football team is back. Check out the listings for both Ottawa U and Carleton Athletics and carry on a rivalry with your sweetie if they went out of town for school. Spif still has is purple and silver Western Mustangs jersey 25 years later. Find info at http://www.geegees.ca/, and http://goravens.carleton.ca/teams/football/
7. Venus Envy classes. They have ones coming up that include Bigger Orgasms for her, Lessons in Monogamy, and the big Impact (light to not-so-light paddling). Get more info at http://venusenvy.ca/schedule/workshops/ottawa
8. Tantric Sex Classes. Find out what all the buzz is about! MC and her husband are up and running with their new tantric sex workshops! Do it in a PG 13 forum with grace, and meditation. Perfect for the partner that needs to be nudged gently into sensuous date nights. More info at: http://www.lemonbliss.com/sexibliss-for-couples/
9. Camp Fortune Ziplining. Anything that gets your adrenaline up qualifies as a great date night. Ziplining safely 25 minutes outside of the City is a perfect outing. You can then go and soak in the hotsprings at Le Nordik in the area as well. A little more money, $17 per person but you can’t beat it for the experience. http://campfortune.com/summer/welcome-summer/. Make a reservation at The Le Nordik at lenordik.com/en/. I’ve written both the ziplining and Le Nordik to see what couples offers they can suggest for my listeners. I’ll keep you posted.
10. Spirit the Halloween Store. I love Halloween and think these stores that open in September until November 1st are great date nights with your sweetie. They have lost of zombie buttons you can push for cool animatronics. You can dress up as any fantasy in skanky costumes, and the change rooms are big enough for two. Any props you might require for your year (you can start a tickle trunk of inexpensive sex dress up gear) can be had. Their website offers a 20% off coupon at www.spirithalloween.com that will make anything that catches your eye affordable!
Top new date nights in Ottawa, Fall 2013